Local businesses, nonprofits, schools and HOAs can use the steps below to post information about events and meetings to the NewWoodbridge.org calendar. Our goal is to help residents learn about things to do and ways to get involved in our community. Please limit posts to events happening in our near Woodbridge, Virginia.
- Login to Website: Click here to create a new account or to log in if you’re a returning user. If you are posting on behalf of an organization, we recommend using that as the user name. (Note: New Woodbridge does not store login info; please use the “forgot password” feature if help is needed.)
- Submit Event: Once logged in, click here to submit your event. Be sure to complete all required fields. Additionally, add as much detail as possible so that people know what to expect, such as location, activities and pricing. Once done, click “submit.”
- Go Live: Our site admin must review and approve all submissions. If you do not see your post go live within 24-hours, please email email@example.com or call 703-792-4646.
- Edit Event: Use this link to access and edit your events as needed.
- What to Post: You may post community-related events, meetings and calls for volunteers to the calendar. Be sure to include key details such as address, date and times. New Woodbridge does not collect RSVPs–include contact information and/or an event link.
New to Word Press? Here’s how to get started…
- Initial Login: Click “Register;” it is a link under the login box. Follow the directions for creating a new account. Once your registration is complete, login and follow the instructions below.
- First time users will need to create a profile. Your username cannot be changed.
- Enter a “nickname” of your choosing and set that as your “display ID. “ This ID is the name that will display with your posts. You may want to make it your company or organization name. If others in your organization will also post events, it is best to share one account/login.
- Once logged in, click on “Calendar,” then on “Submit Event”
- Complete all fields, then click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.