There’s always something going on in New Woodbridge and Prince William County. Use our searchable calendar to find events from community cleanups to festivals to government town halls. Have an event of your own? Learn how to add your own submissions, promoting your event to area residents. We’ll often feature these on Facebook.com/NewWoodbridge, too.
For a comprehensive list of local volunteer opportunities, visit Volunteer PW.
This free Alzheimer’s Association workshop is for individuals and families who would like to know more about what legal and financial issues to consider and how to put plans in place when they or a loved one have received a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Topics covered will include:
• Making legal plans that fit your needs
• Legal documents you’ll need and what they mean for all of you
• How to find legal and financial assistance
• Practical strategies for making a long-term plan of care
• Tax deductions and credits
• Government programs that can help pay for care
For more information and to register, call 800.272.3900.